Beer tasting

Here's a great place to talk about your boogie experiences.
ibrewalot
Boogie Freak
Boogie Freak

Re: Beer tasting

Post by ibrewalot »

Was good to taste a few of the "leftovers" last night at the Critter's tent. Good to meet a bunch of the other tasters too! Next year I'll bring a growler or two...finally. I'm a slow starter. :-)
vanner80
Boogie Freak
Boogie Freak

Post by vanner80 »

:D Great shots Brian. ;) Was great to have Jerry there. :lol: We were all Jerry's kids!!!
Thanks again.
vanner80
Boogie Freak
Boogie Freak

Post by vanner80 »

ibrewalot wrote:Was good to taste a few of the "leftovers" last night at the Critter's tent. Good to meet a bunch of the other tasters too! Next year I'll bring a growler or two...finally. I'm a slow starter. :-)
Was great finally meeting you, come join us next year. The more the better :!: :!: :!:
mainer61

Post by mainer61 »

Is this something my uncle and i can join, I grow my own hops and have been brewing for a decade. We are from Portland Maine and have all kinds of great local beers to bring. I assume we can bring some glass growlers for this _even tho there is a no glass policy. I saw the facebook group and have signed up to join there as well.
vanner80
Boogie Freak
Boogie Freak

Post by vanner80 »

Yes you may join us ;) We have a group of home brewers & craft lovers alike that join us we are the Facebook group we are at campsite 16. The glass it not allowed in the festival area. ;) Not sure of the time this year due to the great lineup. We are thinking about noonish!!!! Is that good for you Brian :lol: It gets a little bigger and better every year. The campsites on both sides of us are all home brewers also so we have a lot of fun and enjoy good beer. ;) ;) ;) :lol: :lol:
There is a lot of good beer in Portland Maine :lol: :lol: :lol:
hd13777

Post by hd13777 »

Newbe here im in vanner 80 you know tom kovell ?
vanner80
Boogie Freak
Boogie Freak

Post by vanner80 »

hd13777 wrote:Newbe here im in vanner 80 you know tom kovell ?
yes I know Tom. Are you in the Indian M C Club with him??? We are campsite 16
vanner80
Boogie Freak
Boogie Freak

Post by vanner80 »

vanner80 wrote:;) O K all of you homebrewers & craft brew drinkers we are thinking about our annual tasting @ about 1:30 pm Saturday any input ????? we know who you are !!!! :lol:
just a note this last years post.
This year 2016 we are going to try for 12 noon on Saturday. We are having a tuff time planning a time due to all the great acts. Hopefully we can get everybody together for a great tasting for the 20th. Boogie......

Life is too short to drink crappy beer.
Boogie on.
mkmck
Boogie Freak
Boogie Freak

Post by mkmck »

vanner80 wrote:
vanner80 wrote:;) O K all of you homebrewers & craft brew drinkers we are thinking about our annual tasting @ about 1:30 pm Saturday any input ????? we know who you are !!!! :lol:
This year 2016 we are going to try for 12 noon on Saturday. We are having a tuff time planning a time due to all the great acts. Hopefully we can get everybody together for a great tasting for the 20th. Boogie......

Boogie on.
What a bummer...having to plan around too many great acts, eh? ;) Noon sounds perfect. Looking forward to it, especially after missing last year's tasting. I've got a nice batch of West Coast IPA coming with me...21 oz of hops in this bad boy, chinook, columbus, amarillo, simcoe, cascade, centennial, and citra. It's a friggin' hop-gasm, and will have been in the bottle 2 weeks next Sat. I'm drinking some as I type this...yum. Looking forward to sharing with all you fellow craft beer freaks...and tasting your brews too!! :) See ya next weekend!!
vanner80
Boogie Freak
Boogie Freak

Post by vanner80 »

mkmck wrote:
vanner80 wrote:

Boogie on.
What a bummer...having to plan around too many great acts, eh? ;) Noon sounds perfect. Looking forward to it, especially after missing last year's tasting. I've got a nice batch of West Coast IPA coming with me...21 oz of hops in this bad boy, chinook, columbus, amarillo, simcoe, cascade, centennial, and citra. It's a friggin' hop-gasm, and will have been in the bottle 2 weeks next Sat. I'm drinking some as I type this...yum. Looking forward to sharing with all you fellow craft beer freaks...and tasting your brews too!! :) See ya next weekend!!
:arrow: Sounds great I have a double IPA :D with 16 oz. of hops. Equinox, Columbus, Amarillo, Mosaic & Simcoe Dry hoped with Equinox it is kick butt !!!!! :lol: