Beer tasting

Here's a great place to talk about your boogie experiences.
vanner80
Boogie Freak
Boogie Freak

Beer tasting

Post by vanner80 »

;) O K all of you homebrewers & craft brew drinkers we are thinking about our annual tasting @ about 1:30 pm Saturday any input ????? we know who you are !!!! :lol:
just a note last years post.... This year we are planning for 12 noon.. see page 2
Last edited by vanner80 on Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
briansullivan
Site Admin

Re: Beer tasting

Post by briansullivan »

Perfect for me.
If you don't have time to Boogie...
then you must be having the Blues!

Get your Boogie photos printed at;
https://www.archival-photos.com/
mkmck
Boogie Freak
Boogie Freak

Post by mkmck »

vanner80 wrote:;) O K all of you homebrewers & craft brew drinkers we are thinking about our annual tasting @ about 1:30 pm Saturday any input ????? we know who you are !!!! :lol:
Unfortunately we won't be there Sat. We're going "on tour" with Chris Duarte, and Sat he is playing our home club, Chan's, in Woonsocket, RI, so we'll be there. Hope to run into you guys Friday night...I'll have a few of my latest batch in my car. Maybe I can coax you out there to crack a couple open :)
vanner80
Boogie Freak
Boogie Freak

Post by vanner80 »

mkmck wrote:
vanner80 wrote:;) O K all of you homebrewers & craft brew drinkers we are thinking about our annual tasting @ about 1:30 pm Saturday any input ????? we know who you are !!!! :lol:
Unfortunately we won't be there Sat. We're going "on tour" with Chris Duarte, and Sat he is playing our home club, Chan's, in Woonsocket, RI, so we'll be there. Hope to run into you guys Friday night...I'll have a few of my latest batch in my car. Maybe I can coax you out there to crack a couple open :)
We look foward to seeing you Friday night,I think we could taste a few than. Sorry you can't make it for Saturday.
briansullivan
Site Admin

Post by briansullivan »

BTW, it sounds like Chris may be staying at a buddy's (Rob Roy) house in Holderness.

mkmck
Boogie Freak
Boogie Freak

Post by mkmck »

vanner80 wrote:
mkmck wrote:
We look foward to seeing you Friday night,I think we could taste a few than. Sorry you can't make it for Saturday.

I'll bring some of my latest with me...a Sam Adams Rebel Ale knock-off. Six rounds of hops in this bad boy :)

Brian, we need to hook up so I can give you a couple of bottles that I owe you from last year.

Looking forward to seeing you all again!
mkmck
Boogie Freak
Boogie Freak

Post by mkmck »

briansullivan wrote:BTW, it sounds like Chris may be staying at a buddy's (Rob Roy) house in Holderness.
Not surprising Brian...Chris lived in NH for a while back in the early 90's, and I'm sure still has a bunch of friends there. Chris is a cool, down-to-Earth guy...about as far from being a "rock star" as you can get. I'm sure he'll be floating around the fest after his set. He wasn't aware that Thackery was coming on after him, and said that he and Jimmy would probably "get together" onstage for something. Should be fun watching those two go at it :)

This is going to be fun for those of us that are friends of Chris. I've been telling this crew, including the band, about The Boogie for a while, and now they will get to experience it (well, at least one day) for themselves. The only slight bummer is that Chris' regular bass player, Dustin Sargent, is on hiatus, so he'll miss it. Chris is bringing in former Bluestone bassist Yoshi Ogasahara to fill in for Dustin. Yoshi is a d amn fine player himself, and has a long history with Chris, so they won't miss a beat.
briansullivan
Site Admin

Post by briansullivan »

I'll be camping Thursday night on. Same spot as usual. I think it is 22, the oaks. Heading up shortly to scope things and get my paperwork done.

See you soon

briansullivan
Site Admin

Post by briansullivan »

Ready to go. See you there.
Brian
Attachments