Food Vendor's

Add your festimonials here. Certain ones may make it to the main festimonial page.
just me

Food Vendor's

Post by just me »

Dennis Lintz,

Was it a real knife and fork or plastic silverware? :?:

Do any food vendor's have real knives & if so why are they "exempt from the rules" as they could be the weirdo's with bombs under their food trucks so do they inspect the trucks in Nat'l. Security Fashion too as they could hide a lot more than what one person can carry in ya' know what I mean. :shock:

I think you can slice cheese using tooth floss - try it for in the future as you seemed to express really loving the music so don't let anything keep you away as that just makes the security/police "win"! Or buy pre-sliced cheese or slice it before entering the gate would be a simple solution "now that you know". Or if they don't have metal detector's, find yourself a big boobed woman (unless you have a lady already of course) because she could probably get a jack knife in her cleavage.... you'll have to wash it of course before using it though - just saying. :lol:

We just ordered our advanced weekend pass & will be camping there, but if I had read this first we probably would NOT have bought them at all. Maybe these bands would do better performing in New Boston, NH at the Blues Fest we attended early this month that just takes your money and gives you a wristband for re-entry! 8-) 8-)

If you really think about it, anyone with shoe laces has a weapon that could strangle someone to death right and what about some of the "statement costume jewelry rings" that could seriously take an eye out with one good direct solid forceful punch!
Can't forget those big Texas style buckles on belts that could be used as a whipping weapon with the heavy buckle severely damaging somebody's body too. Even if somebody wears boot, they could be used as a projectile weapon - so why not make it a nudist event to prevent all that "potential danger"! :lol: :lol: Even a cooler or a full bottle of water thrown could hurt somebody - but are they going to stop selling water there & have tons of people being treated for dehydration?

Unless there has been past problems, the new police chiefest should've left the event alone to continue successfully for many years to come because as the saying goes...."IF IT AIN'T BROKE DON'T FIX IT"!!

I asked if it was plastic silverware, because we have a garden and usually bring garden salads to events so I want to know if we have to eat it "lettuce wrap style" :D Or do we have to go back to our camper to eat and be searched all over again?

I agree with another person's suggestion of at least letting the weekend campers only be searched once and have different color bracelets and A SEPERATE ENTRANCE which would save time and aggravation with being searched every single time you re-enter as some campers prefer to go back to their camper with awning or EZ-Up once in awhile to prevent heat stroke since they also don't allow canopies or umbrella's. The other blues fest I mentioned not only allows canopies - you can tell the "regulars" and they are all lined up in a row where the vendors are so not blocking anyone's view of the stage. Plus people who had umbrella's had common sense enough to have them laid down so they could sit on their beach chairs with some shade .

About the pulling over incident for not having a light over the registration plate. Two days after I got my inspection sticker - I was pulled over for "faulty equipment" too. The cop was going one way in the 40MPH side of the road & I was going the opposite way in a 40MPH zone that drops quickly to 25 approaching a Stop Sign. The "Pr**K" put the radar on me from the back of his cruiser because he "thought I was going to slow"! Clocked from his back radar going opposite directions doing 26MPH in a 25MPH Zone, then when he turned around clocked me at 23 approaching the Stop sign!!! I obviously got off & should never have gone to court but had to fight it! So the person whom was pulled over with the lie of having his license plate out, should fight his ticket too!!! We make a point now, to do light & brake checks before traveling and people should do the same AND CARRY EXTRA BULBS & FUSES AND EVEN RED TAPE just in case somebody hits your lights as that also would be another reason for police to pull you over to "fish".
mbma5454

Re: Food Vendor's

Post by mbma5454 »

wow..you have a real chip on your shoulder...relax..go by the rules..or just go.
PattiHych23

Post by PattiHych23 »

How about the hidden camera detector? The hidden camera detector is always invisual and therefore has a good efficiency on checking dangerous and garantee the security. here it provides high tech manufacturing hidden camera derectors, if you are lookign for this, hope this will help!wwwdetector
vanner80
Boogie Freak
Boogie Freak

Post by vanner80 »

Dude do us all a favor.
Stay home next year!!!!
mkmck
Boogie Freak
Boogie Freak

Post by mkmck »

Somebody has far too much free time on their hands....