Welcome to the new Boogie Board

First time to the Boogie? Ask your questions here.
briansullivan
Site Admin

Welcome to the new Boogie Board

Post by briansullivan »

Welcome to the new Boogie Board. It's just getting started, but feel free to register and post.
Please keep it clean. We can ban you in more than one way.

Have a great time and see you at the Boogie.

Brian Sullivan
Webmaster
Debbim

Re: Welcome to the new Boogie Board

Post by Debbim »

Great idea!
Hey Photo Jim I think I know you!
Wanted to send you a private message, but I don't have that option
PhotoJim

Post by PhotoJim »

Debbim, I'm the guy with the long lens attached to my DSLR. Most years I move constantly during the weekend looking to capture moments on the stage. The past two years (this year as well) I've had reserved seats that most people would rather see disappear (money from these seats goes to Blues In the Schools). Don't know how the private message works, I added you to a friend list. Hope to see you this year Brad and Mike will have to work hard to make next years Boogie better than this one. ;-)
fstevens

Re: Private Seating and Music in Schools

Post by fstevens »

the "reserved" seating has never really been received well from what other fans have said to me. Also they have been collecting cash donations for Music in Schools for several years now, in fact they received a Governors Proclamation for it didn't they? Only I have never seen any details about any schools ever receiving any funds. What's with that? If the reserved seating costs $75 each that would be an amazing sum to donate!! I would just hope at some point they tell everybody what schools have benefited.
boogieman
Site Admin

Post by boogieman »

WOW , I think you should try going back to bed and getting up on the right side! Not every one likes the reserve seating but many do. check out (festimonials) You want an in depth explanation go to reserve seating discussion on the bulletin board . In the past we have given donations to our local D.A.R.E. program paid off instruments for people who couldn't afford to . Given to our local school and just recently this past festival started a program with Friends of the arts and are developing a scholarship program with them. The governors declaration was for the positive economic impact we have on our community every August. We do what we can and ask that you do the same . Thanks again,
Brad & Mike
siogo

Post by siogo »

To reply to those who may be finding difficulty finding a site. I have been going to the boogie since the begining and have never spent a weekend in the same place twice. I have always had the time of my life and everyone that I have met has been grateful to just be there to watch one heck of a show! So for those of you, who are having a hard time dealing with " The Campsite Blues ". Sit down have beer, smoke'm if you gott'm and enjoy the show! Yaah, Yaah, yah..