Suggestion (?)

We're always looking to make the Boogie better. Let us know your thoughts and ideas, and, we'll see.
mooseantlers

Suggestion (?)

Post by mooseantlers »

I have a couple of 'minor complaints'.

We can't wait for the 2021 boogie. After last year, we all need it!!

My first complaint: I think we all understand the reason for not allowing glass products. However, for the last 2, there were a small number of folks that were walking around with beer bottles. They were being handed to these folks by people on the 'outside', behind the porta-potties.

The last 2 deal with sitting under the huge tent. Getting a whiff of a cigarette or cigar is one thing, if that's all there is. Have heard that smoking under the tent is not allowed. I'd be happy to print some no smoking signs if necessary.
Finally, and again under the tent and deals with folks that put chairs there, arent sitting in them but have a 'security chain' around them. I saw several folks, including myself, almost fall.

Sorry if i'm whining but it seems like there's a few that don't care.
NE Pats Fan!
briansullivan
Site Admin

Re: Suggestion (?)

Post by briansullivan »

As always, thanks for your suggestions.

Hard to stop every little thing there without making it a Draconian rule, like Meadow Brook, but, if it is a real threat to safety, get in touch with one of the security personnel.

I don't know about any rule on no-smoking under the tent. I think it is as it is outside the tent, to always be courteous to those around you. And, if it is bothering you, a hearty hello, be cool, and would you mind goes a long way there.

The roping off, if a safety issue, should again first be approached with the same great Boogie attitude as the smoking, and if that does not work, please let staff know.

As I say to my Grandkids, NO BOO BOOs!

Remember, and as the photographer, I see it ALL, there will always be a few bad beans in the bag of coffee, but, it is still a great, no, FANTASTIC bag of coffee. Lead by example, get help when you need it, and HAVE FUN.

NOTE: I am not staff. My company does their marketing, and I volunteer here. So, I am really responding as one of you.
If you don't have time to Boogie...
then you must be having the Blues!

Get your Boogie photos printed at;
https://www.archival-photos.com/