Private campsite available plus two weekend tix!

Here's a great place to talk about your boogie experiences.
Mary

Private campsite available plus two weekend tix!

Post by Mary »

Hi Everyone! My friend and her husband can't make the boogie due to emergency surgery tomorrow. I have a private campsite right on the river and two weekend tickets available for purchase. If you or any of your friends are interested please respond to this post with contact info and i"ll get back to you ASAP. You don't want to miss out on this great experience!!

Thanks,
Mary
mbma5454

Re: Private campsite available plus two weekend tix!

Post by mbma5454 »

Hi Mary, What # is the site? We are all set but may know someone. Boogie has a FB page that you may want to put this info on, it may be read more. Good luck..hope all goes well with your friends.
Mary

Post by Mary »

Site #6 right on the river. Thanks for the info and let me know if your friend is interested...even if just the site!
Mary

Post by Mary »

Oh..by the way..what is a FB page?
mbma5454

Post by mbma5454 »

face book , its a great place to share info with friends and family. Would you like me to mention your post on the Boogies FB page?
Mary

Post by Mary »

lol...i'm obviously a techy dummy! Sure..please mention and I'll try to get on there myself!! Thanks!
murrajo

Post by murrajo »

Hi Mary, we are very interested in the tixs and site.
[email protected]
207-650-1183
John
NancyS

Post by NancyS »

Mary: do you still have the campsite open? I'll be arriving at the open field to camp about 3:30 (if all goes well), but would love to have a private campsite so I can use the fire ring (and swim). I just got off crutches so it would be nice not to have to walk far to go swimming.

If it's still available, please call me on my cell: 603-724-5196. Heading up from my Mom's house in CT and hope to get on I-91 by 12:00.

I'm camping single with a small tent so there would be room for another tent if someone else would like to share the site. I went to the festival a few years ago with my sisters and loved it. Funny, last time I was there will a broken leg and crutches too! Guess ya can't keep me away ;)

Thanks! I won't have internet access once I depart, hence the phone request.

Nancy S.