Fun at the Boogie !

Here's a great place to talk about your boogie experiences.
shutterbug52

Fun at the Boogie !

Post by shutterbug52 »

Every Wed. night I listen to Roy Prescott on WMWV 93.5 FM 6 - 9 PM and get to enjoy alot of the performer's, both past and present that have graced the stage at the Boogie. And this year as last, Roy will be at the Boogie, and I'm planning on being there to tip a few back with him and " Just Enjoy the Boogie " YAHOOO !!!
boogieman
Site Admin

Re: Fun at the Boogie !

Post by boogieman »

Maybe we can get him to do a live remote? Maybe a live remote from his campsite?
BillGargan

Re: Fun at the Boogie !

Post by BillGargan »

If you have any problems getting this station (or Roy on Wednesday evening) over the air, go to http://www.wmwv.com/ and click on the "Listen Live" or on the big round box below it. They are streaming it live 24/7/365 now. It will likely be better reception than you can get over the air unless you are in the North Conway area.
shutterbug52 wrote:Every Wed. night I listen to Roy Prescott on WMWV 93.5 FM 6 - 9 PM and get to enjoy alot of the performer's, both past and present that have graced the stage at the Boogie. And this year as last, Roy will be at the Boogie, and I'm planning on being there to tip a few back with him and " Just Enjoy the Boogie " YAHOOO !!!