Thank You Wes Lavin!

Here's a great place to talk about your boogie experiences.
briansullivan
Site Admin

Thank You Wes Lavin!

Post by briansullivan »

For any of you that have been camping or attending the Boogie, I am sure you have seen or ran into Wes with his camera.
I wouldn't be surprised if Wes has been going to the Boogie before the Boogie started! For many years, he has donated his time in photographing you and the festival. He is one of the nicest persons you will ever meet, as well as an accomplished photographer.

Well, the other week he stopped by the office and told me his is retiring from photographing the Boogie this year.
I was saddened of course, but completely understood. Carrying around the gear, the marathon we walk every day, is quite taxing.

I hope that ALL of you express your appreciation here on the board, and I ask that you make a sign to bring to the Boogie (Like Thank You Wes) so that I can photograph it when I come to your site. Spread the word.

I also hope that he decides to pay us all a visit at the Boogie, not as a photographer, but as a good, cherished friend.

WES, ENJOY AND SAY HELLO!

And I am sure that I speak for all of us when I say,

Thank you Wes Lavin!
If you don't have time to Boogie...
then you must be having the Blues!

Get your Boogie photos printed at;
https://www.archival-photos.com/
vanner80
Boogie Freak
Boogie Freak

Re: Thank You Wes Lavin!

Post by vanner80 »

:( Thank you Wes !!! :cry:
We had the pleasure of meeting Wes a few years back.
He came to our campsite taking all kinds of photographs, we talked for a wile and he hung out for a wile.
a real nice down to earth guy.
We would always take time out to to say hi, at every Boogie after that or he would stop by the campsite to say hi, and take some photos.
Thank You Wes :!: :!: :!: