Boogie and Blues Fest 2010

Add your festimonials here. Certain ones may make it to the main festimonial page.
mooseantlers

Boogie and Blues Fest 2010

Post by mooseantlers »

By far, this was the best of the best!!!

Can't say enough for the wonderful job that everyone does in order to make this incredible event happen every year; it just gets better and better! Maybe it was my imagination, but it sure looked as if there were more blues fans on Saturday then i've seen before!!

Thanks for the awesome show!!
NE Pats Fan!
sparks

Re: Boogie and Blues Fest 2010

Post by sparks »

I agree with the perception of this being the largest crowd ever. I would love to know how many tickets were sold as I am not good at crowd counting. We had a blast as always. We go to a lot of blues events all summer (and year) and this is always the highlight of our summer. Thanks to everyone who makes it happen and especially Brad and Mike.
Sonny_Jim_Clifford

Re: Boogie and Blues Fest 2010

Post by Sonny_Jim_Clifford »

This year was my first time at the boogie, and I'm definitely going to be back next year! I've been to a few of the hippie jam band festivals, where they talk about "community" and spreading positive vibes. Here there wasn't any talk about that, people just DID it. Every person I met did their absolute best to make sure everyone had a killer time.
And the Campground Critters where some of the coolest and most talented folks I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. I feel so lucky to have picked a campsite right next to theirs!
Heres looking forward to next year!