Campground Critters!

We're always looking to make the Boogie better. Let us know your thoughts and ideas, and, we'll see.
Windplayer

Campground Critters!

Post by Windplayer »

Last year was my first Boogie - but by no means my last! I had a GREAT time!!! Just wondering if we'll have a stage for "Our Campground Critters" this year. That was mentioned last year - and would make things very cool when the main stage was empty. We LOVE our Campground Critters! They help to keep the boogie in our soul!!! :D :D Thanks for thinking of us!!!!
briansullivan
Site Admin

Re: Campground Critters!

Post by briansullivan »

Gee, the Friday 5-6 slot is still open. Nice to give them ashot on the big stage as a thank you to all the entertainment they provide out in the field. Has anyone asked them if they want to be on a stage?
If you don't have time to Boogie...
then you must be having the Blues!

Get your Boogie photos printed at;
https://www.archival-photos.com/
waynebolduc

Post by waynebolduc »

i know i would love to play again and entertain the crowd, im sure the rest of the critters would also be honored to play if asked. Mike and Brad are awesome people who put on an incredible bluesfest. If we dont make it on to the big stage, we,ll see you all in the field.
Windplayer

Post by Windplayer »

Can't wait! I'll be there with bells on (as John Nemeth said last year! ) ;)
waynebolduc

Post by waynebolduc »

we are in dire need of a set of drums to jam with in the field this year, otherwise its real difficult to keep a beat, hopefully someone will come through for the critters. Thanks....................wayno